Blower Coil UnitsChoose from our complete line of direct-drive and belt-drive blower coil units
Blower Coil Unit (BCU) Models
When it comes to commercial heating and cooling, ENVIRO-TEC knows HVAC systems—and we know how to help you find the perfect blower coil unit for your space.
Our blower coils have low installation and maintenance costs, and we offer many sizes and configurations to suit virtually any application requiring air delivery up to 4,000 CFM.
Designing for a tight space? Consider the Vertical Reduced Footprint VB or VR, featuring front access to all components, standard foil-faced insulation, and a footprint of only 29" x 25" for a typical classroom-size unit.
- Horizontal and vertical direct drive units available with highly efficient EC motor technology.
- Flexible design: chilled-water or direct-expansion coil for cooling and hot-water, steam, or electric coil for heating; 2- or 4-pipe
- Piping packages with 2-way or 3-way on/off, modulating, or proportional control valves, and fixed or adjustable PICV flow control devices.
- Flexible design: reduced-footprint variety of fan-discharge configurations; chilled-water or direct-expansion coil for cooling and hot-water, steam, or electric coil for heating
- Coil stub outs extend through the unit casing front, reducing required installation space.
- Multi-bend construction for optimum strength and rigidity
- Designed for maximum flexibility
- All H & V belt-drive blower coils have the option of foil-faced insulation.
- Galvanized-steel cabinet construction