Dual-Duct Variable Air Volume Terminal
Go beyond the typical dual-duct box
A dual-duct HVAC system increases precision, reduces cost, and can regulate temperature faster than a single-duct unit. A VAV terminal uses varying air volumes to heat and cool a space as needed. Together, you get the ultimate indoor air quality solution.
- CFM: 100 to 4,100 CFM
- AHRI 880 and ETL certified and labeled to meet industry performance and safety standards
- Superior FlowStar air measuring probes provide for lower minimum cubic feet per minute (CFM) values, which reduces energy costs and noise while maintaining comfort in the zone
ENVIRO-TEC VAV units maximize building air quality, comfort, and airflow with improved spacing and design flexibility.
Manage air volume efficiently with a VAV terminal unit that offers a range of configurations and heating control options.
Our VAV terminals deliver long-lasting performance through quiet, precise airflow to the occupied space.
ENVIRO-TEC VAV terminals offer genuine performance advantages through unique configurations, control options, and industry-leading sound data.
- Mechanical lock construction ensures lowest possible casing leakage.
- Factory-provided and configured DDC controls
- Robust inlet collar for ease in mounting and installation.
- 18 month Limited Warranty
- Electrical devices installed within a NEMA 1 enclosure with a single-point power connection.
- Pneumatic controls
- Optional integrated VAV box with direct digital controls (DDC) that allows for a bundled offering with lower total installed costs.
- CFM: 300 to 4,100 CFM (SDL Model)
- 100 to 8,000 CFM (SDR Model)
- Patented, superior FlowStar air measuring probe provides for lower minimum cubic feet per minute (CFM) values, which reduces energy costs and noise while maintaining comfort in the zone.
- AHRI 880 and ETL certified and labeled to meet industry performance and safety standards (SDR Model).
- Superior FlowStar air measuring probe provides for lower minimum cubic feet per minute (CFM) values, which reduces energy costs and noise while maintaining comfort in the zone.
- Low height units (SDL Model) can be applied for a variety of single duct application requirements and are perfect for retrofit projects, schools, labs & hospitals, anywhere with congested ceiling spaces.
- IAQ galvanized drain pans are double sloped to prevent standing water and minimize microbial growth.
- Removable access panels for improved accessibility, cleanability, and serviceability.
- Single-point power connection—even with electric heat—simplifies installation