Retrofit Measuring Station
Stand-alone airflow measuring station
Complying with modern IAQ standards can feel daunting—but ENVIRO-TEC makes it easy and convenient with our retrofit measuring station featuring the ultra-accurate patented FlowStar airflow sensor.
- Provided with FlowStar Airflow Sensor
- Attaches to any pre-existing VAV unit with a round inlet
- Compatible with optional ZEC500 and ZEC510 direct digital controls (DDC)
ENVIRO-TEC RFT-MS airflow measuring stations maximize building air quality, comfort, and airflow with improved airflow measurement and damper control.
The ENVIRO-TEC RFT-MS easily installs to any VAV terminal unit with a round inlet that enables a quick retrofit of older VAV units and provides the optional ability to furnish them with direct digital controls.
Our retrofit airflow measuring station delivers long-lasting performance through quiet, precise airflow to the occupied space.
ENVIRO-TEC products offer genuine performance advantages through unique configurations, control options, and industry-leading sound data.
- Consider upgrading older style controls with the ENVIRO-TEC ZEC500 or ZEC510 DDC (direct digital control) retrofit kit. These DDC controllers offer unparalleled accuracy, dependability, and sequence options. Like the RFT-MS measuring station, ZEC500 and ZEC510 retrofit kits are a breeze to install in retrofit applications.
- Provided with air balancing taps and an airflow calibration chart.
- 18 month Limited Warranty
- If you need to convert mechanical, constant-volume terminals to a variable air volume configuration, energy-saving retrofit terminals are a great option. ENVIRO-TEC offers two single-duct models: the SGX exhaust valve and the SSX stainless-steel terminal.
- Maximum and minimum setpoints easily calibrated with a differential pressure gauge.
- AHRI 880- and ETL-certified and labeled to meet industry performance and safety standards.
- Superior FlowStar air-measuring probe provides for lower minimum cubic feet per minute (CFM) values, which reduces energy costs and noise while maintaining comfort in the zone.
- Optional SQ for OSHP-OSP Seismic Certification
- CFM: 300 to 4,100 CFM (SDL Model)
- 100 to 8,000 CFM (SDR Model)
- Patented, superior FlowStar air measuring probe provides for lower minimum cubic feet per minute (CFM) values, which reduces energy costs and noise while maintaining comfort in the zone.
- AHRI 880 and ETL certified and labeled to meet industry performance and safety standards (SDR Model).
- Superior FlowStar air measuring probe provides for lower minimum cubic feet per minute (CFM) values, which reduces energy costs and noise while maintaining comfort in the zone.
- Low height units (SDL Model) can be applied for a variety of single duct application requirements and are perfect for retrofit projects, schools, labs & hospitals, anywhere with congested ceiling spaces.
- IAQ galvanized drain pans are double sloped to prevent standing water and minimize microbial growth.
- Removable access panels for improved accessibility, cleanability, and serviceability.
- Single-point power connection—even with electric heat—simplifies installation